Who are you?
What can you do?
Who do you want to help?
How do you want to help them?
How will you do that differently than others?
The first step to building a brand is to create a logo that will convey the “personality” of the business or organization.
The second step is to create a style guide that will help your company as well as your advertisers ensure a consistent look across the board to ensure that “personality” is protected.
YOUR IMAGE – YOUR VOICE – YOUR MESSAGE
PROTECT YOUR BRAND
- Quality: Vector logo can be scaled to any size. Design principles applied to provide attractive design that will fit the style of your business or organization.
- Turnaround: Quicker than industry standard (2-6 days per mockup/revision), generally 1-3 weeks total.
- Files Included: Low and High Resolution files with transparent backgrounds as well as the Vector source file
- Illustration: Custom Digital Illustration also available at hourly rate and may be incorporated into logo designs. Free estimates.
- Colors: Hex and Pantone codes for internet and printing use
- Fonts: Fonts used in the logo and those appropriate for other corresponding materials
- Logo Usage: Orientation, positioning, size, spacing, colors, etc all affect the way your logo and in turn, your business, will be perceived by the public
- Communication Style: Describes the way your company will show its “personality” to the world… formal, casual, technical, edgy, etc. in its marketing, social media, direct communications, website content, etc.
- Corporate Guide: Mission/Purpose/Values, Brand Positioning and Guardrails (who you do or do not do business with), Target Audience/Market